Here are some suggestions to do before your job interview.
Rest: Sleep at least 8 hours to arrive fresh at your job interview.
1. Dress for success: Remember to respect the “dress code” of the company. Your clothing choice can help you boost your confidence but also to impress the
2. Eat light: Do not eat anything heavy, or something that is difficult to digest. Eat as usual to recharge their energies
3. Check your documents: Make sure you have everything you need.
4. Make sure you have your CV and a description of the job. Take the time to read them again and have the information clear.
Do not drink alcohol before your job interview, do not smoke two hours before the interview and do not take any medication that could make you sleepy.
Preparation for the job interview
Want to succeed job interviews?
Our experts offer you to work with the 4 keys for a successful job interview. In this way, you can practice what you have learned during simulated interviews. With this preparation, you will be able to stand out among the candidates and get the job!
What you will learn:
- 1.Identify your strengths and motivation for the
- 2. Learn to describe yourself in less than 2 minutes.
- 3. Not let be confused by tricky questions.
- 4. How to negotiate salary.
How to learn not to be confused with trick questions
This could be one of the first questions in an interview. Most people are fooled at this point and make a long monologue detailed about what they do. Error! This is not ideal. To know the real answer, visit us.
Most candidates lose points with false defects such as “I’m a perfectionist”. Employers hear this every day.
Be careful not to give answers that may penalize you such as “I was bored”, “I do not get along with my boss”, “I was too good for this job, and my cycle was over”. You will pass by an arrogant person and someone you can not be trusted.trop bon pour ce poste, j’en avais fait le tour. »